Dr Brooke Harcourt is an approachable nutritional therapist with over a decade of experience in childhood nutrition and metabolism conditions, who is nationally and internationally recognised for her medical research into diabetes and obesity.
Dr Harcourt offers a comprehensive 1 1/4 hour complimentary class that covers topics like:
- The first 1000 days of life principle
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- High risk foods for pregnancy
- Healthy snacking, small meals
- How much should I be eating?
- What is healthy weight gain in pregnancy?
- Supplements; what’s the research and why are they recommended?
- Sleep and exercise
- Alcohol/drugs/cigarettes in pregnancy
This class is complimentary
All classes are held from 5:30pm – 6:45pm
UPCOMING CLASS DATES
- Sat June 13th at 1pm (zoom)
Classes are conducted over video via Zoom